Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Various Thoughts

I can't snap my fingers.

My favorite color used to be red, but now it is blue.

Carrie Carlson is the only person who could call me by my first and middle names without leaving me annoyed.

I don't understand what is so great about classic literature, Bruce Springsteen or BBQ potato chips.

I've never pulled a muscle even though I never stretch before participating in athletic activities.

I have no desire to ever own a house.

During my lifetime, I've known seven different people named Jeff/Geoff.

Number of people I've known named Lyle: one.

I have physically set foot in 29 states.

Missouri hasn't shown me much.

The Union Pacific and Burlington Northern/Santa Fe railroads are monopolies that excel in providing grossly inadequate customer satisfation.

Baseball cards and cartoons aren't made for kids anymore.

Driving is fun.

Classes I would pay more attention in, if I had it to do all over: Social Studies, English, Spanish.

Classes I would probably still blow off: Science, Math.

I can juggle.

I can throw respectably with my left hand.

I'm nearly impossible to beat in Mario Kart.

I've been knocked out in a fight.

Every time I wrestle with David, I tell him he can't escape, and every time, he escapes.

It's rarely a good idea to order fish while dining in the Midwest.

It's difficult to beat the allure of a girl wearing a sundress.

I always give a second look to a girl with a pony tail.

My hair has never been longer in my entire life.

My ankles roll just a little too easily.

I made one mean batch of peanut butter cookies from scratch once, and haven't made any more since.

I really enjoy wind.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, thanks, Nick. I feel like I know you better.

Anonymous said...

Funny Sh-t, Brahda. But You Forgot you have only thrown one rock at your brothers head. He He He.

Nick said...

So far... ;)

Anonymous said...

you may be able to throw decently with your left....but what about catching. i seen to remember a broken window in my livingroom from someone not catching a hackysack?

Nick said...

I'm gonna blame that on Seth...;)

Nick said...

I'd rather eat BBQ chips and listen to Springsteen.

Nick said...

Maybe I just know a lot of people who like bbq chips. I never thought they tasted much like bbq. I'm not a huge potato chip guy in the first place, but it seems that everywhere I turn, people are eating bbq chips. I think it may be some sort of government conspiracy...