Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Brain Storm

There is a cloud of thoughts expanding and contracting in my head. Ideas are gliding and floating around. Practical ideas and abstract ideas and creative ideas are bumping into and melding with and separating from each other. When I start to work on something, the particles slow down and freeze in focused concentration. When I am finished, they are free to scatter and bounce and collect like dew drops in a mist of thought. Tiny lightning bolts snap and crackle in the gaps, new and fleeting ideas quickly making their presence known. Low rumbles of thunder roll and echo and settle into solid projects and thoughts...

5 comments:

Ron Rollins said...

Now, that was kind of interesting.

Anonymous said...

WOOHOO!!!! You're back!!! That was wonderful, Nick! Keep 'em coming!
XOXO

Nick said...

Unlike the other tripe I post here, Ron? ;)

Ron Rollins said...

No, that wasn't what I meant. I just liked what you said, and the way you said it. It kind of grabbed me right away. It's just different than other things you have done.

I wish you would get time to post more.

Nick said...

I was just joshing you, Ron. :)

I really do appreciate the compliment. And I wish I would post more, too. I've been working on a big piece recently, but I'm not sure whether I'll post it or not. So, I'm squeezing out some words and thoughts, just not a lot of public ones. Hopefully, that will be rectified soon. Thanks again, man!