Monday, January 21, 2008

Toy Box

It is time to try something new. In my constant search for inspiration, I have found something worth exploring. The concept of artistic collaboration has been an underlying theme that I've been looking to experiment with. But until recently, I didn't know how to go about executing this process. Now, after doing some reading and conversing with a fellow artist, I've found a small toy chest of opportunities to play with.

pull to going I'm toy first The
of reversal simple a just is out
you and write I which in order the
learn to come recently I've As .read
left-brained a is right to left from reading
analytical more is that one, activity
around things switching By .creative than
in brain your engage to hope I
is head my know I ;way different a
re-figure to trying just reeling already
on words out spacing of task simple the
a is puncuation ,Also .page a
good feels it But (: .goofy little
a in noggin old the exercise to
your flipping like Almost .manner fresh
.direction opposite the rope jump
to wnt I that cncpt Anthr
the lvng of prctce the is into lk
smthng is Ths .wrds mst of ot vwls
lnggs Smtc Ancnt in dne ws tht
,English in wll trnslte nt my and
gng I'm so intrstng sms it bt
,se cn yu As .sht a it gve to
tht vwls lvng of lbrty the tkn I've
a of end or bgnnng the at are
to is ida mn the Bt .wrd
on gng is wht gthr to try
jst I've ,wy Ethr .cntxt thrgh
cmpltly spllchck my rndrd
fls of knd it ,so Evn .uslss
:pzzle incmplte an at lkng lke
spcs empty thse in fllng of jy the
!thrllng qte be cn
ths abt wrry dn't ,Anywy
jst I ;swtch prmnnt a bcmng
ty the thrgh dggng of ida the lke
I whn thm emply I'll .thre wht's se to chst
,pce the fr apprprte is it fl
mre a injct to wnt I whn
or ,wrtng my to elmnt vsl
are thy ;brd gt jst I if
!all aftr, tys

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that was fun. The second toy was much harder to read, though.
xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

I'm also very glad to see you writing again!
xoxo

Anonymous said...

i forgot to stretch first. now my brain is cramped.